|Life of a Hydra - ChipHydra|
The first full-length album by ChipHydra!
Keywords: chiptune, chipmusic, electronic, 4CR, 4 Channel Records
|4CR009_The_Amazing_Scientists_-_Our_Existence_is_Bewildering - The Amazing Scientists|
14 track release by The Amazing Scientists
Keywords: the amazing scientists; 4cr; 4 channel records; chiptune; 8bit
|Nice to Meat You - Mr. Zongrs|
New release from chiptune artist Mr. Zongrs, using the LSDJ software and a Gameboy. Great fun to listen to.
Keywords: chiptune; 4cr; mr. zongrs; 8bit; gameboy; 4 channel records
|Sex With Robots - Chip Champion|
Keywords: chip champion; chiptune; famitracker; 8bit; nes; 4cr
|Famis For the whole Family! - PixlCrushr|
It's a new EP from PixlCrushr, but not the one people were expecting. "Famis for the Whole Family!" is PixlCrushr's attempt at an all NES release, using FamiTracker for every song on it. This EP is 99% FamiTracker. The other 1%? Only some tool assisted ambiance during a small portion of one song. The EP was made mostly at the end of March, directly after the self titled album was completed, and can be explained as 2007 release "Flamethrower"'s sequel...
Keywords: chiptune; 8-bit; nes; famitracker; 4cr; pixlcrushr
|The Surrogate Console - Beta Club Field Trip|
The Surrogate Console is the second full-length from BCFT, and has been in the making since 2007. BCFT's unique sound is truly defined with the grittiness and range that The Surrogate Console. Using NerdTrackerII, a Yamaha DJX, and Synthcart2600, the limits of the setup were pushed. Some tracks were recorded directly from the television, providing a nostalgic sense of late nights spent playing NES over the hum of a vintage color TV...
Keywords: 4cr; 4 channel records; beta club field trip; chiptune
|deMolishor - critThreat|
critThreat makes his debut EP for 4 Channel Records. It's full of Famitracker chiptune songs that are at times glitchy and dancey.
Keywords: chiptune; retro blip; 8-bit; famitracker; critthreat; 4cr; 4 channel records
Downloads: 359 (1 review)